Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Got to love a good laugh!!!

So its pretty early in my day to be posting but I had to post this. So its almost nine o'clock in the morning here and I was scanning some documents at the printer, when Marlene comes and said I have a phone call. I asked if it was Chris and to just take a message. Marlene said it wasn't Chris it was Andreas. So I left my work and went to the phone. I said hello and this is what I hear. Andreas said, "Kylie, Chris, Alexander, and I were outside looking at the harvesters to sell. Chris fell off and broke his leg badly, the ambulance came and got him about ten minutes ago. He is at the Osnabruck hospital" and can I just remind you Andreas is Russian\German his third language is English and he is speaking this really well. So I start to panic and was like, "Can I go see him." and he was like, "No....April Fools!!" I got worked by a Russian not my husband a Russian. That was a first, but I couldnt stop laughing after that, he got me good. Now I have to figure out some way to get him back :)But now that im on the subject of funny stories, I havent posted how destructive my husband is..

In our apartment the bathroom doesn't have a counter so I do my makeup in our bedroom in front of the mirror on our closet door. So Im sitting there doing my makeup, Chris is getting dressed and he sits down on the side of the bed to put his socks on when.........BOOM!!!!!The bedframe falls to the floor, the beds legs fly out of the side, wood, screws everything exploded on that side. and not to make matters worse he also took the drawerfront off of the drawer when he went to get his socks. I was laughing so hard tears were streaming down my face. He then had to go tell Alexander because that is who the bed belongs to. (Chris, Alexander, and Andreas all share the same office). So he is now known as "Big Butt" in his office. and Chris has gotten use to the chubby jokes, but now he is known as the Hulk because he went to lower our kitchen light and ripped the light right off the ceiling! He really cant catch a break with our apartment. He fixed that and is now super careful.

I hope everyone has a happy April fools day. We miss you all very much!

2 comments:

  1. Ky, I just found your blog! How are you two love birds doing?? Sounds like you two are having some crazy German adventures!!:)Keep the posts coming, it will be fun to hear about Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! Those are both classic funny stories!!

    ReplyDelete