Tuesday, April 6, 2010

To my Husband or Husbands in General

Being here in Germany has really opened my eyes to a lot of things. Even being thousands of miles away we still seem to get the Idaho news/gossip. Ranging from divorces, deaths, sports news, disasters, births good or bad we seem to be kept caught up. And with all the news from Rexbug to the news on tv me and my husband have come closer together working on progressing in our trials and making it to the end. I think husbands in general have a special spirit to them, I mean us woman arent the easiest to live with sometimes. With going through bad hair days, pms, kid trouble, friend/family trouble a husband somehow knows how to make everything better. A warm embrace, kiss, or even the famous flowers that smile somehow gets put back on our faces and the hope of everything comes back. I have an amazing husband which im sure each of you will say yours is the best. Which all that really matters is that in your own eyes each of our husbands to us is the best! I dont know about you but I love the late nights of just laughing, laughing at the little things that really arent that funny but at that moment seem to be hillarious. The times were he makes a mistake and in the back of your mind your saying I told you so. I love watching my husband interact with children. I love the simple gesture when he opens my door for me. The little things add up and Chris is amazing at trying his best to do the big and the little things. I love my husband and im so grateful for him. If you read this give your husband a hug and tell him how much you love him, he is trying his hardest to make you the happiest girl in the world. Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Ky I loved that post!! so so so true, these guys really do try to makes us crazy girls happy :) love and miss you both!!

    ReplyDelete