Thursday, March 18, 2010

Just needed to talk.......

So I just wanted to talk Im sitting here at work, and I have gotten use to the fact that I cant understand anybody. I´ve gotten use to sitting in my office quietly until someone asks, "What is this in American?" I then tell them and the conversation is over. Its to hard for them to talk to me and when they try it takes them a while to get the point across. And as i sit here in silence I was looking through my notebook or what I thought was my notebook mine and Lena´s must of been mixed up cause what I read was.: You look very beautiful today in german and english, How to explain my work in german and english, What are your hobbies in german and english. Two whole pages of conversation that she looked up so she could try and talk to me. Everyone that I have meet has gone out of their way to make me feel as comfortable as possible. I have the greatest respect for them. Even in this silence I sit in Im very grateful for the people that surround me.

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet!!! Your post gave me butterflies. I can't imagine how hard that must be for you, but the people sound so nice. What a tender mercy that you were able to read Lena's journal.

    ReplyDelete