Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentines Day and Girls State!!!!






Chris and I had an awesome weekend with family in Boise watching and cheering on Paige at girls basketball state! It was always my dream to play at state in basketball but never happened for me so I lived vicariously through Paige:) They played awesome and ended up wining the consultation championship! Paige played her heart out and when that final buzzer rang and we won I wont lie a few tears came out of my eyes. It didn't help that they won in overtime so emotions were high! but they pulled it through and did a great job. Props to the Lady bobcats! My family went, aunts, cousins, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law. We had so much fun cheering, shopping, and sampling each others Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes yum! We had so much fun and cant wait for a couple of weeks to go back and cheer on Ryker for boys state! I also mentioned Valentines day in my title and Chris and I had a great Valentines day it didn't help that he had three test in a couple of days and tons of homework. I hate school sometimes and I'm not even the one going to school. but I got a beautiful bouquet of a dozen long stemmed red roses and we went out and ate at the Pineapple Grill one of Chris' favorites. The best part was I got to spend a couple of hours just me and Chris. With school, kids sports it seems like "us" time doesn't seem to hit top priority so it was nice to be with my best friend and love of my life. I am so grateful that I have such a hard working and dedicated husband because I know this time will pass and I will get my husband back. but for right now I understand and love him for it. I hope you all had a great valentines day! Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment