Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Got to love Braces!!

Its been awhile since I have posted but even being home it still seems like we are always on the go. Halloween was really fun we spent it at my grandmas eating soup and hanging with family. Chris and I are both working and like I said really busy. I got the day off today though and went with my mom, Tyra, and Kreed to there Dentist apt. Today was the day they got their braces on. I was so excited to see all the people I use to work with and I was even lucky enough to assist in putting on Tyra's braces. They look super cute in their braces. Enjoy the blackmail pics!! :)




5 comments:

  1. Pardon me...your pictures are ALL great but I'm especially loving the top one (umbrella over two wonderful/good-looking people). Secondly, I miss you. If it meant I could see you again, I'd get braces too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were in the heck was I?? YOu had better come with them to one of there adjustments so I can see you!! Miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ky!! Your top picture is so Cute!!! i am so glad you posted agian! I miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you and I are both having a hard time keeping our blogs updated. :) I hope you are enjoying your new home and the holiday season. Keep us updated. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! I think you should assist in giving me some braces haha hope you two are doing great!

    ReplyDelete