Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Temple and lots of Flowers

The weekend of the 24th Chris and I headed down to Frankfurt to visit Chris' cousin Kevin, who is a dentist there at an army base. It was my first time meeting them, random we would be meeting the first time in Germany. They are an awesome family Kevin and his wife Marnie and their three kids Caden 7, Lauren 4, and Ava 2. We woke up that next morning and went to a session at the Frankfurt, Temple. It was an amazing experience different for me just because it was all in German!! but that sweet spirit of the temple just seemed to burn right through you. After that the weekend was filled with bike rides, a car game called "Geography", and laughing and talking till it was time to go to bed again. We had such a good weekend and are so grateful for family. Thanks Kevin and Marnie. Pics from the weekend....






This last weekend, the weekend of May 1st was probably one of my favorite weekends. I have been begging to see the tulips in Holland, so Chris decided to take me to the tulip park called Kuekenhof. This park is only opened for about a month and in this month millions of people come to this park. What makes this park so special, really you have to see it to believe but it a huge park of all flowers, and not just your ordinary tulips but what they call hybrid tulips. It was amazing so im sorry there will be a lot of pictures. The weather was so nice and the park was amazing I couldnt of asked for a better day. Thanks Chris I love you.





Sorry it just to hard to choose...






Sorry for the super long post but I just wanted to share with everybody. Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. The tulips are gorgeous! So cool that you and Chris get to have all these cool experiences.
    About my baby, do you think it would be inappropriate to have his middle name be "banana hammock" in honor of Taunja and you?? :)
    Seriously, I miss you Ky! Glad you are having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are beautiful! I'm glad you got to visit some family and feel a little piece of home. Glad you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures!!! Those flowers are so pretty! I'm glad you got to go to the temple! This post wasnt long at all! It went by so fast as I read it. I miss you like crazy! Post more soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!! Kylie and Chris! how fun you guys are living in Germany..what an adventure. Hope life is well please tell Chris hello. good for you way to be adventurous!

    Ashley Allen

    ReplyDelete